Despite the growing popularity of showers, only a bathtub with hot water and fragrant lush foam allows you to completely relax and distract from the daily routine.
Now in the market you can find bathtubs equipped with a hydromassage system. They allow you to use the healing procedures of air and water massage.
But such products have a rather high cost, so before buying it is worth learning about all the nuances.
The benefits of a whirlpool bath
Before buying such expensive plumbing, you should learn about the pros and cons of the product. So you can decide whether to buy a bath with a hydromassage (by the name of the company it is called a jacuzzi), or you can save on this function.
The advantages of a sanitary product are:
- Relaxing effect. The bath allows you to completely relax, rest, as they say, not only the body, but also the soul. Pressurized water strikes the skin, which helps relieve stress.
- Anti-cellulite effect. Thanks to the pressure of water, you can get rid of the "orange peel". If it is not, then the effect of the water stream will be an excellent prevention against the appearance of cellulite.
- Anesthesia. People suffering from pain in the joints or spine will appreciate the hydromassage bath. Bubbles of water improve blood circulation, which contributes to a gradual decrease in pain.
- Improving the skin. Hydromassage improves microcirculation in tissues. This makes the skin supple, toned, smoothes out small wrinkles, and refuses a general healing effect.
In addition, this bath is a stylish element. the interior. Modern models of plumbing have an attractive appearance. Such products will become the highlight of the room, adding a touch of luxury to it. In addition, some models are equipped with a TV, changing backlight, audio system.
Important! If you suffer from diseases of the musculoskeletal system, consult a specialist before taking a bath with a hydromassage!
Cons of Jacuzzi
Like any other product, a whirlpool bath has several disadvantages. They should be considered when choosing plumbing.
So, the disadvantages include:
- Cost Even the most inexpensive product model has an impressive cost. On average, the minimum price for a jacuzzi is 60,000 rubles. To the price of plumbing, you must add the cost of regular maintenance and a fee for electricity and water.
- Installation. To install plumbing, you will need to use the services of a specialist, because you need to properly mount the ground and connect the hydromassage system.
- Careful leaving. In order for plumbing to please you for a long time, it should be carefully and carefully looked after. So, to clean the surface, it is necessary to use only mild cleaning agents: gels, pastes, creams. Using powders with abrasive particles will damage the product. In addition, in a humid environment, harmful microorganisms quickly form, therefore it is recommended to regularly carry out a complete disinfection of plumbing. So you can protect yourself from the appearance of fungus and mold.
- No soul. Such products do not have a shower, so it will have to be installed additionally, because bathtubs with hydromassage are not suitable for washing, but are used exclusively for relaxation and recovery.
- Big sizes. Plumbing has large dimensions, so it takes up a lot of space. Jacuzzi can not be installed in a small bathroom.
Attention! Regular bathing with hydromassage helps to overcome insomnia.
What should be a hydromassage bathtub
The stores offer a wide range of plumbing. This makes it difficult to choose the right model. To make the choice easier, use a few recommendations:
- The size. This is one of the most important characteristics that you should pay attention to. Before buying, measure the room and plumbing to see if it fits in your bathroom.
- Coating. The best option would be an acrylic coated product. It does not make noise when recruiting water, has an attractive appearance, and acrylic bathtubs weigh much less than from cast iron or steel. In addition, acrylic is a fairly ductile material. This allows you to make plumbing of any shape.
- Additional functions. Pay attention to models that are additionally equipped with air massage. A useful feature would be the presence of handles, a head restraint, a self-cleaning system, disinfection and ionization of water.
Should I buy a whirlpool bath
The answer to this question depends on several factors. If financial opportunities allow you, there is a place to place a jacuzzi, and you are also ready to carefully care for plumbing, then such a product will be an excellent purchase. After all, hydromassage is a great opportunity to relieve stress and improve the body.