There are few people who would refuse to soak in warm water. Water has been used by humans as a natural antidepressant since ancient times. It allows you to relieve tension, relax. Therefore, many salons offer customers healing water SPA-procedures, for example, a pearl bath.
What is a pearl bath - a marketing move or a procedure that is beneficial to the human body? Today we will try to answer this question, and also tell you what benefits it has and whether it has contraindications.
Bubble Baths: What Does It Mean
If you are in the resort, you may be invited to take a dip in the bubble bath. No need to rejoice - soaking in real pearls does not work out. A bubble bath is a view of the jacuzzi. With its help, a healing hydromassage is carried out. This is a very useful procedure, especially for the musculoskeletal system.
Spend it in the bath, on the bottom of which a grate is installed. Through this grate, water is supplied to the tank under high pressure, at a temperature of about 36 degrees. Passing through the grate, the liquid turns into small bubbles. These bubbles massage the human body.
When they rise to the surface, they resemble small pearls. Hence the name of the procedure - a pearl bath.
Reference! A bubble bath is a type of massage using air bubbles filled with water.
How to go through the procedure
You should not undergo treatment after eating, but the procedure is not carried out on an empty stomach. The best option is two hours after eating.
Whether or not you need a bathing suit - depends on the specific place, so it is advisable to find out in advance.
There are several general recommendations, following which you can get the most benefit:
- You must take a shower before the procedure.
- In the process, the temperature of the liquid should be monitored. It should not rise above 36 degrees - this is the most comfortable temperature for the human body.
- On the day of treatment, refrain from active physical activity.
- After the procedure, you need to relax as much as possible for at least one hour.
- In water, you need to spend no more than 20 minutes.
First, treatment should be carried out only under the supervision of a specialist.
Watch the body react. In order for the procedures to benefit, it is necessary to go the full course of treatment, which is at least three weeks.
Add a few drops of relaxing essential oil to the water. For example, you can use lavender oil: it has not only relaxing, but also soothing properties.
After the procedure, use essential oil, moisturizer, lotion, body milk. After massage, the active substances that make up cosmetic preparations are better absorbed into the skin.
How to make a bubble bath at home
A pearl bath is a rather expensive salon procedure, so many can not afford it. Yes, and in the clinic you can go through it only with the direction from the doctor. But do not despair - this procedure can be repeated at home.
Reference! Before organizing pearl baths at home, be sure to consult a doctor and try it in the salon. So you can evaluate whether it suits you or not.
For a pearl bath you will need:
- Hydro-mat. You can buy it in a specialized online store. The kit includes: the mat itself, the compressor, a hose for supplying bubbles, a control panel for the pressure of bubbles. This system is almost similar to that used in clinics and salons, so it is ideal for home use. In addition, the effect obtained is not worse than a professional one.
- Hydromassage bath. It has a rather high cost, and the dimensions of the bath are not small. This should be considered before buying. You can buy it at a plumbing store.
The technology of the procedure and the rules do not differ from the professional ones:
- Watch the temperature of the water.
- Do not exceed the limit of 20 minutes.
- The course of treatment should not exceed three weeks.
Bonus from home use - the procedure can be performed more often than twice a year.
Benefits, indications and contraindications
Pearl bath is a type of massage, so it has a comprehensive positive effect on the human condition. First of all, it is indicated for people suffering from depression, nervous strain. Also, an indication for the procedure are:
- disturbances in the gastrointestinal tract;
- chronic fatigue;
Such treatment is useful not only for adults, but also for children. It will help in the fight against obesity, as well as cure neurosis, improve blood circulation in the brain. Thanks to this, babies will improve sleep and metabolism is regulated.
The pearl bath is a medical procedure, therefore, it has a number of contraindications:
- skin diseases, rashes;
- coronary heart disease;
- skin fungus;
- malignant tumors;
- all types of tuberculosis;
- third degree of hypertension;
- intolerance to the procedure.
A bubble bath is a great way to relieve stress and a real helper in the treatment of a number of diseases. With proper and regular use, the positive effect of the procedure will not take long.